Using our Advanced Recovery Formula, we’ve been baking some nutritious recovery protein cookies. Ideal for a post-workout snack, the recipe below should give you 12-15 cookies.
- 5 egg whites
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4 scoops BioSteel Vanilla Advanced Recovery Formula
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Before you begin, preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together by hand in a large mixing bowl until they form a dough consistency.
- Roll the dough into equally sized balls and gently press them down into 1cm thick cookies.
- Place the cookies onto a pre-greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until brown.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!