These aren’t your average protein brownies! Actually, they’re much more than that. Using our BioSteel Chocolate Advanced Recovery Formula Protein, they pack a punch and are the ideal post workout sweet treat.
- 130 grams BioSteel Chocolate Advanced Recovery Formula Protein*
- 65 grams cacao powder
- 35 grams coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 170 grams organic apple sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 120 ml warm water
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. This should form a relatively runny mixture, but don’t worry, it’s supposed to!
- Grease a baking tray and pour the mixture and allow to spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees (gas mark 4) for 30 minutes.
- Garnish the brownies with a topping of your choice, we used a peanut butter drizzle and fresh berries.
Let us know how yours turn out by connecting with us on Instagram at @biosteeluk.
*you can substitute our Advanced Recovery Formula for BioSteel’s Vegan Plant-Based Protein or Whey Protein Isolate in chocolate flavour depending on your dietary goals and restrictions.